Prevent the "My Albums" list from autoscrolling

Please stop the “My Albums” page from automatically scrolling back to the top. There is nothing more annoying than looking at an album near the bottom of the list (R, S, T etc.) and when the back button is pressed, it rapidly heads back to A whether I want it to or not. What’s wrong with having the list stay where it is and creating a “top” button like every other package on the planet!

6 Likes

I understand your issue .

Have you discovered the A-Z drag bar, tap right hand side a vertical “sausage “ appears , drag and you will see letters A - Z

Doesn’t fix the issue but makes getting back easier

Thanks @Mike_O_Neill. I have seen that and it does help but it is a bit of a mystery why the My Albums list autoscrolls at all. I can’t be the only one who wants to browse through albums but doesn’t want to have to keep bringing the list back to where it was every time I click the “back” button. With a 3,000 plus album library, that becomes a pain in the pimple if you have to do it more than a couple of times! It would be so much better if “back” simply meant it took you “back” to where you left off.

3 Likes

Thanks, I have the exact same issue and it’s driving me crazy!