Netgear Orbi RBR50 5Gz WiFi

Connected Audio Devices

2 Apple TVs via AirPlay on WiFi
Raspberry Pi via WiFi
Nativ Vita via Ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

16,000 tracks

Description of Issue

In order to upgrade to Roon 2.0 i needed to switch my core to another Mac, since 2.0 won’t run on earlier versions of Mac OS. When I switched my core, the Nativ Vita that had been “grandfathered” under my previous core is no longer able to be enabled. It shows up on my device list as “Roon Ready”, but refuses to activate because of the certification issues with this product when the manufacturer went bankrupt. Since I did everything I needed to do personally to get this product “grandfathered,” I am requesting Roon to do what it needs to do to let me enable this with my new Core machine. To be clear, I was working fine (using RAAT) under my prior core on my old Mac Pro running Roon 1.8.

Never mind. I was able to update the OS on the previous server to a level where it can run Roon 2.0. I restored the backup of the server from my external drive (where I keep my music files) and the restored server now connects with the Nativ Vita.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.