Pro-Ject DAC Box S2+ - device not found

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zen Mk3. OS = innuOS version 1.4.5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Bright Box 2 router. Zen connected to the router via ethernet cable and TP link

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Pro-Ject DAC Box S2+ USB input from Zen. Pair of RCA analogue outputs to Creek Destiny 1 integrated amp.

Description Of Issue

In audio settings, the Pro-Ject DAC is listed as connected to core but next to its name and icon a message reads ‘Device not found’. This is in red. Underneath the name of the DAC is the acronym(?) ALSA. If I click the settings cog and then click ‘retry’, it has no effect. Therefore no sound comes from the amp. Sound from the Zen to two Sonos speakers is fine. I am a Qobuz subscriber. The Zen stores 500 CDs.

You might try rebooting the Innuos.

If it persists, you might try also asking Innuous support as ALSA is the base Linux OS sound interface.

Thanks for the comments, Daniel. I have rebooted as you suggested - no effect. Now I have contacted Innuos to see if they have any solutions.

Andy

Hello @Andy_Parris, please keep us updated on what you hear from Innuos!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.