Pro-Ject Stream Box ultra randomly disconnects from Roon since Roon V1.7 (Build 537) upgrade

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

iMac 2019 - MacOs 10.15.5 Roon V1.7 (Build 537)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear Orbi Wifi Base and Netgear Orbi Wifi Satellite

iMac hardwired hooked to Orbi base
Project Stream Box Ultra hardwired to Orbi satellite

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Proj-Ject Stream Box Ultra
Pro-ject Pre-Box S2 Digital
Yamaha RX-A1080 Receiver

Description Of Issue

Since the Roon V1.7 (Build 537) upgrade , my Pro-Ject Stream box ultra disappears randomly from the list of Roon audio devices. Nothing else has changed in my setup , I have rebooted all network devices and Stream-box … it will randomly disappear while listening. Everything was working properly before this upgrade. Please assist. thanks!

Hi @Ira_Chavis,

Is the device available in other applications during the time when it can’t be used in Roon?

It disappeared from all clients, iPad, Mac, and iPad… my router / wifi the orbi is configured with the correct setting disabled per the Roon network setup page. Seems to be solid the last couple of days, but i will report again if it all disappears. thanks Ira

1 Like

Hi @Ira_Chavis,

Do let us know if the issue returns. It would also be useful to note if just the Pro-Ject Stream-box Ultra disappears or if other zones disappear as well.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.