Problem adding new file from wired for sound music server

Problem adding new file from wired for sound music server
I have been using my wired for sound music server to rip CDs and they have always shown up in my Roon library. However recently I have added two new CDs to my music server but they do not show up on my Roon collection. I contacted wired for sound and they suggested the problem has something to do with my Roon set up. Please help

Ive moved this to the support area.
Bit difficult to help as you have given no details of your Roon setup.
Fill this in

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

1 Like

I would try a force rescan of the storage location. Go to settings->storage, on the storage location there is a 3 dot menu, choose Force Rescan, and see if the new CDs show up.

1 Like

Hey @Russell_Reising,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question, and my sincerest apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with new files appearing in your Roon library. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

@Rugby was steering you in the right direction here by first trying a force rescan of your storage location.

And @ged_hickman1 is also correct in that sharing a more detailed breakdown of your setup will help the support team immensely!

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.