Ubiquiti Unify Mesh network
Netgear 10Gbe switch
Mac is wired ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Testing with Devialet Phantom II - device setup as Roon Ready device

Number of Tracks in Library

12350 as a test

Description of Issue

Opened Chrome on my Mac, went to address provided in app http://192.168.1.245:9300/display/
Screen shows back with large “roon” displayed in center
docs say that if i got to the speaker/zone icon there should be a “displays” icon at the top along with the DSP and switch icons?
there isn’t!
Any advice welcome.

“should” look like this (by clicking on the “volume” control icon):

Then when you click on the “display” icon you should get something like this (after you have copied and pasted the address into chrome and get to the “ROON” page):

Then in chrome it “should” show something like this:

LOL, what an image… :slight_smile:

Or this is there are lyrics:

Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for the reply, but that is the point - I don’t get the display icon!

Also, when I go to the Displays tab in the Settings it says “No available displays”.

I have also started Chrome on my phone (iPhone 13 latest update) and used the same link -I get the same “roon” display - but still nothing showing in the “Displays” tab.

Actually the IP address shown in the link is different between the phone and the Mac.

If you don’t see the Displays button when you click the “volume” control buton, you may not have any Displays available on your network.

Compatible displays are ChromeCast, Apple TV, Xbox one, Amazon Fire Devices.

oops, missed that. I wonder if this is a firewall issue? well maybe not if your phone is doing the same thing?

Only clue I saw searching so far is to try clearing cache in your browser. Also, making sure the display is enabled in Settings display, but you already said it says no displays available there. if the clearing of the cache doe not work I am stumped.

Edit: found another thing to check:
“The other thing I’ll note is that you’ll want to make sure that the Display and the Core are on the same subnet. If the Display is on a different IP range then the communication won’t work, so that’s something to check as well.”

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.