i have a HS-453Bmini and it’s a chinese version
the installation stops at 50%
could you kindly help me?

hi chris
the same problem happened to me
i have a HS-453Bmini and it’s a EU version
the installation stops at 50%
could you kindly help me?

Is this reocurring problem based on the Roon server or any other stuff? Would be nice to have this fixed for all.

@Bobek_Konrad,
as far as I know this only happens if the QNAP NAS has a bad/slow connection to the Roonlabs website, as the installer downloads the linux files from there during installation.

The upcoming update, which should appear soon in the app center (but is already available on roononnas.org for manual installation), has an alternative option to provide the needed Roon Server files though.

Just download the Roon Server linux x64 files manually from the Roonlabs download page with your computer and put it in your /Public shared folder of your QNAP.
When you install the new qpkg, (when available at the App Center or from the roononnas.org website), it will use this file for installation and does not try to download it on its own. The filename should not be modified, or it won’t work ( -> the filename has to be RoonServer_linuxx64.tar.bz2 )

Hello Chris,
I have also the hs-453dx and install the Roon server.
The server is running but i don’t have the software to play it.
Even after the tips in this forum don’t work.
It install only the core.
I have a trail for 14 day’s.
Can you help before the 2 week are over?

thanks in advance,
Ruud

@crieke Hi, I’m having the same problem as everyone on my TVS-672N. The Roon Server download was quick but I’m stuck at 50% in the installation process.