Problem logging into qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock - latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Full a Ubiquiti network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Naim ND5SX2

Description Of Issue

Had a power outage. All back up now but roon cannot log into qobuz. Says there is a network error. Naim app logs into qobuz ok, as does the qobuz app. Any suggestions?

I had connection issues on and off a few nights ago. For me, I figured out that anytime I ran my VPN for work from my home Mac, then I think my ISP (ATT fiber) seemed to not allow some HTTPs to pass. I can google and do most normal web sites, but could not get to Qobuz on my Mac or Roonlabs forums, etc. Tried reboot the Mac and Roon end point, but it didn’t work.

I reconnected with my VPN on, and everything worked. Not having the same problem now, so I was thinking that with so many people working from home and running VPN’s, maybe the ISP’s are having issues.

Not currently

Thanks, just solved my issue. My dns server had gon down! Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.