Problem running Roon

@support
I have latest version of roon installed but this issue is not necessarily associated with latest version. Same problem was happening before. Roon will normaly start and ir will run for about 4-5 minutes and it will crash.
I can’t figure out any reason for this. My setup is Win 10 64 bit running on HP i7 -4790T CPU with 8GB with updated bios .This is dedicated machine just to run music and video. Setup is pure vanilla without any junk I am running Ethernet network with 2 NAS attached both are WD 4TB my passport drives. one is primary and second one is mirrored backup. Output is trough M-Dac (Audiolab) Denon Preamp and Belles amp and Martin Logan speakers. My JRiver 21 is working flawlessly. I was hoping Roon is going to outdo them and Tidal was a bonus but so far nothing but a disappointment.
Thanks
Ante

Hi @Ante_Bilic ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I would like to grab a set of your logs so our developers can have a closer look into what may be going on here. I will be contacting you momentarily via PM with instructions.

In the meantime, if you’d like to give it a shot. I would suggest testing with a fresh DB, the instructions for that procedure can be found below.

1. Make a back up of your current Roon folder using the steps found here.

2. Navigate back to your Roon folder.

3. Rename it to something like Roon_old.

4. Reinstall Roon from our website.

5. Log in, and add your Watched Folders back

-Eric

FYI: Send the logs before testing with a fresh DB :sunglasses: