Problem streaming Live Radio and slow page loading after new Roon 571 updates

Having problems streaming live radio, got “link changed or unavailable error” message since recent new Roon updates. It works if I first play a track from my library then switch to Radio. However, same problem recurs if I change station. Have to play a track from the library first and back to the station. Happens to all local stations I’ve tried (Los Angeles, Orange County, Calif).

Second issue is page loading is slow regardless if it’s the iOS App or OSX App on the Mac connected via Ethernet, seems to improve after rebooting the Nucleus and Roon Server.

All devices are on the same network:
Roon Core:
Roon Nucleus+ 4TB SSD
OS 1.0 (build 219), Server 1.7 (build 571)

Endpoints:
Devialet D250 PRO v.13.1
Meridian: 218 (3u), MS600, Control 15 (2u)
AppleTV 4K (2u)
Airport Express (2u)
iMac 5K

Others:
Meridian Core on QNAP
Crestron Pro2 Controller
Crestron CNX-PAD8 (Audio Matrix Switch)
Crestron MT-MC2W Controller

Networking:
Netgear Cable Modem (Cox Gigablast up to 1Gb/s)
Apple Airport Time Capsule (latest FW)
Peakedge SE26 24 port GigE Switch
Netgear 16 port GigE Switch
Linksys 4 port GigE Switch

Hello @DN28, my apologies for the late reply on this thread! I’d still like to help.

Live radio issue:
Are you seeing this across all remotes? Is the message popping up fairly regularly or do things work as expected most of the time?

For the page loading slowly:
Are any of those switches managed? We try to remove extraneous equipment so we can track the issue down to the source. Also, has this been happening since 571 also?

Thanks and let me know!

Live Radio is working now, I think it’s due to the Roon Cloud outage issues that’s supposedly fixed now.

Page loading speed has degraded recently. There’re no changes to my network setup, so maybe due to the new software updates?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.