Problem Syncing Stereo Pair of Bluesound Speakers with Roon 1.8

After the latest Roon update I’ve had a difficult syncing my Bluesound speakers. Before this latest Roon update I never had an issue syncing my speakers. I keep the two speakers ungrouped in the Bluesound app and group the speakers in the Roon app. With the update, when I group the two speakers in Roon the music starts off in sync but after a minute or so the music un-syncs, playing music at different times in each speaker. It’s maddening. Then if I sync the speakers in the Bluesound app (which I never did before) so they are automatically synced in Roon, the music coming from one speaker has static and momentary drop-outs.

That’s not all. I’ve got two more speakers in the apartment and they too are out of sync. My WiFi signal for all of my speakers is excellent. I’m using a Sonic Transporter as my Roon core and it’s running the latest software.

Please help.
Thanks.

Hey @David_Hunter,

What you are describing sounds like there’s no way to enjoy music uninterrupted - I am so sorry! I wish we would have had a chance to reply much sooner than this; I apologize for the delay in getting back to you :pleading_face:

If this issue is ongoing, would you please fill out the information in the template below? That would give us the basic information we need to help you:

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Thanks in advance :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.