Problem with audio clicks!

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Core - 2018 MacBook Pro

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Streaming from Tidal on Wifi. Sennheiser HDV 820 connected to Macbook by USB cable.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Streaming Tidal through wifi on Roon using Wifi; listening through Sennheiser headphones run through HDV 820.

Description Of Issue

Frequent loud audio clicks on most albums, sounds similar to static, making it unlistenable to. Do not experience the same streaming direct from Tidal using same set up.

Hi @Mark_Davis,

Is this only happening with TIDAL content or is it happening with local content as well?

If you play to System Output does the same behavior occur?

Hi, I may have found a solution which is to switch to device volume and also increasing to 100ms (and removing MQA support). I have just started on the trial period and have a lot to learn but that seems to have fixed the problem. Would that make sense?

Hi @Mark_Davis,

Increasing resync delay could definitely help to resolve this type of issue. I’m glad that worked for you! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.