Problem with migration to rock

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

I followed exactly your steps how to migrate roonn from my Lenovo computer to NUC running Rock.

after restoring my backup on the NUC and then signing in the NUC comes up with Lenovo and claims that I am offline. This is really frustrating. Obviously the bachup contains some info about the former device and prevents me from logging in. Aloso the Rock has now disappeared from my list of selectble cores.

My only workaround is to install Rock again on the NUC and do everything from scratch. Something I obviously wanted to prevent from happening.

Please advise

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Martin_Roesch

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here:

It sounds like there might be some networking issues at play — The “Are you online” message tends to occur when you’re unable to reach our servers, and if other remotes aren’t seeing the ROCK Core as well that also points to a potential networking problem.

Are you able to reach the Web UI?

Can you provide some details about how the NUC is connected to the network?

FYI. I was Anbe to sort out the bug by switching both devices on as a last resort. I was then shown two Roon cores having the same name “Lenovo” selected the rock device and logged in . And it worked. After switching off the Lenovo Computer I could reboot the NUC and could use Roon. This means at that time I was logged in twice into Roon

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.