Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet 1000Gb

Connected Audio Devices

Lumin T2 wired

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After last updates of Roon core on MacMini we have “random” stop in Tidal,
it’s terrible, please help me
I don’t change any configuration before this issue!

In the Mac, please set DNS to 8.8.8.8 and disable IPv6. Then reboot it.

Do you have any other Windows computer that you can move the Roon Core to?

Hi Peter,
the problem has not been resolved!
The interruption of home music is very frustrating at the moment Roon and LUMIN T2 are not good! instead Lumin app is ok
what can be the solution?
in attachment post image of roon issue
after last update of roon i don’t have this problem
Thanks

Have you already set DNS to 8.8.8.8 and disabled IPv6 already?

Please try Roon Core on a different OS platform, and/or try Qobuz instead.

we don’t have qobuz
and have only my mac mini
but have a nad m33 and tested with roon ready and we don’t have nothing problem with tidal
i think problem is stremer lumin T2 with roon and tidal
please send me solution, lumin stop random and visualize display with error internet!

Hey @Sergio_Fanti,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with audio playback on your Lumin endpoint. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

As a first step, please try rebooting your Core, router, as well as your Lumin T2 and see if your issue persists.

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.