Problem with starting a new song from other album

Hey!

I’m having a problem starting music, especially when i’m listening to a playlist, for example. Then the songs go from one album to another and this often doesn’t work. Then appears at the bottom: "audio device setup failed. I stream via roon qobus. But when I stream qobus via webplayer there is no problem at all. Can you guys help me figure out what this problem could be?
My setup is:
Music server: Ppastudio (Paul Pang) FC5
Dac: perfectwave directstream dac
Amplifire: Hegel H360
The problem also arises when I use the integrated dac of the Hegel.
The problem started after reintalling roon when a new M2 had to be placed in the music server. When installing roon after the repair I noticed that I could no longer choose between asio or wasapi. Now I can only choose wasapi and I think I used to play through asio.

thank you very much for helping!

Johan Van Ruyssevelt

Moved to support

What do you mean with moved to support?

grts

Johan

Moved to the support category so roon support will see it.

Thank you very much! Hope they can help me.

grts

Johan

Hi @Johan_Van_Ruyssevelt ,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for reaching out!

I haven’t heard of this server and I’m unable to find much info on it, can you please provide a link to some additional info about it?

According to our diagnostics, it looks like your Server is running Windows, so I would ensure that the proper audio drivers are installed.

Also, looking over your previous audio zone connection diagnostics, I am not seeing any ASIO zones for Hegel or Directstream as being previously enabled in Roon.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.