Problem with Tidal integration after making Roon update

I have the same problem.
Router -> Innuos ZENith. Problem with Tidal integration after making Roon Update. Please resolve this issue asap.
Thank you.

Hi @Tomasz_Nowakowski,

What kind of router are you using?

What kind of remote device are you using to try to log in? What browser? Is there any change if you use a different remote?

I use Asus RT-N12+ B1 router and Ipad Air I as remote. Not a chance, yesterday all worked just fine, after update the problem has appeared.

tomasz

check my post here

i had similar issue, but was able to resolve after complete log off / log on from tidal

make sure your Tidal pops up with the new login for Roon + Tidal activation
and make sure your tidal library synch has completed…

I got the same problem after updating yesterday. Router–>innuos Zenith se as core. Remote iPad or Samsung Galaxy - Makes no difference. Login/Logout Tidal doesn‘t help. Disabling/enabling Roon on Core, restarting - unfortunately nothing works, still the Same bug.
Would be thankful for help and/or fixing

I got the same problem after updating yesterday. Router–>innuos Zenith se as core. Remote iPad or Samsung Galaxy - Makes no difference. Login/Logout Tidal doesn‘t help. Disabling/enabling Roon on Core, restarting - unfortunately nothing works, still the Same bug.
Would be thankful for help and/or fixing
Router is a FritzBox

I also got the same problem now again, and i have had the problem before where i had to reinstall everything. I dont want to use Roon anymore. It has too many bugs

Same problem here on v528. Took a few Tidal logins and reboots of the controller and the ROCK to resolve.

I gave the same issue.
Linked to an Antipodes EX (own internal dac) from windows laptops via Linksys router.
Same issue of perpetuate state of ‘synching library’ after update. Logged off/on Roon last night and things seemed ok.
Until today whilst playing a playlist (two song in) after the second song finished, nothing.
Looking at Roon it seemed to be searching for the next song with no luck. Click forward a couple of time. Same thing. Then got the message playlist had been deleted.
Logged off/on Roon. Same thing still happening (trying other playlists).
Rebooted Antipodes. Things working again.
Playlist still there :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.