Problemi con aggiornamento roon

Buon giorno,mi scuso ancora del disturbo,ma non so se avete mai ricevuto una mia mail ,riguardo ad un problema su aggiornamento del vostro programma ROON, io ho bisogno di impostare il programma in modo che non si aggiorni alla versione nuova,ho bisogno che rimanga alla versione 1.6. ho provato in tanti modi ,ma non sono riuscito a non far fare aggiornamento. potete mandare procedura ……grazie

Courtesy of google…

Good morning, I still apologize for the inconvenience, but I don’t know if you have ever received my email, regarding a problem with updating your ROON program, I need to set the program so that it does not update to the new version, I need that remains at version 1.6. I have tried it in many ways, but I have not been able to not update. you can send procedure … thanks

Staying on an old version is not recommended, but in order to provide what help we can, can you post some information about your setup using this link as a guide?

Rimanere su una versione precedente non è raccomandato, ma al fine di fornire l’aiuto che possiamo, puoi pubblicare alcune informazioni sulla tua configurazione usando questo link come guida?

se gentilmente mi date voi la configurazione per non avere aggiornamenti automatici vi ringrazierei

saluti

—————————

if you kindly give me the configuration to not have automatic updates I would thank you

regards

Hi @Alessandro_Batti,

Downgrading is not supported. You can configure update options for the future to not update automatically by going to Settings > About. You can learn more about this here:

https://kb.roonlabs.com/Updating#Update_Settings

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.