Problemi con i File non riesco a sentire nulla / File problems I can't hear anything

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 PC LENOVO Intel Core I3 Memoria RAM 16GB

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Tim Fibra 1GB Cavo LAN
Convertitore Metronome Technologies C8 Plus Connessione USB Da NAS Synology

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
Salve. Da circa 3 giorni non riesco ad ascoltare nulla. Ogni volta che seleziono un File il Vostro programma dice : " Uno o piu’ file si stanno caricando lentamente. Questo potrebbe causare prestazioni Hardware scarse". Se passo a un altro Player di rete (JRIVER) ascolto senza alcun problema. Quindi per ascoltare i miei file sono costretto a utilizzare altro Player di rete. Spero possiate fornirmi informazioni per risolvere il problema. Attendo Vostro riscontro appena potrete. Grazie

Google translation:

Hello. I haven’t been able to hear anything for about 3 days. Every time I select a file, your program says: “One or more files are loading slowly. This could cause poor hardware performance”. If I switch to another network player (JRIVER) I listen without any problems. So to listen to my files I have to use another network player. I hope you can give me information to solve the problem. I await your reply as soon as you can. Thanks

Hello @ANTONIO_ROBERTO_DANZ,

Welcome to the forum.

Can you please clarify if this issue occurs only with streaming services (TIDAL/Qobuz) or do you see this occur with local library tracks as well?

How is the Synology connected to the Core, are you accessing it via the network? If you copy a few files from the NAS to the Core’s hard drive, do you see the same issue occur?

How is your Core connected to the network, is it using WiFi or Ethernet?

(Translated by Google)

Ciao @ANTONIO_ROBERTO_DANZ,

Benvenuto nel forum.

Puoi chiarire se questo problema si verifica solo con i servizi di streaming (TIDAL / Qobuz) o vedi che ciò si verifica anche con le tracce della libreria locale?

In che modo Synology è connessa al Core, si accede ad essa tramite la rete? Se copi alcuni file dal NAS sul disco rigido del Core, vedi che si verifica lo stesso problema?

In che modo il tuo Core è collegato alla rete, utilizza WiFi o Ethernet?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.