Problems Setting Up SonicTransporter

I’m hoping that someone can help me out here because I’m completely baffled at this point. I bought a SonicTransporter to replace my Windows PC as the Roon core. I’ve been running the Windows PC core for over a year with no problems. The exchange of the PC with the SonicTransporter is the only change in my setup. The ST arrived today and I’ve been trying to set it up. I’ve been unable to consistently connect to the core. I’m pretty sure this is a network issue but I don’t know what the problem is. I use a Synology NAS to store my music and other files. All of my devices including the NAS and the Roon core device are connected to a managed switch which is connected to my router. As I said this setup has been the same for a long time and basically works fine. The ST is obviously a Linux device and I’m wondering if there are setup issues that I’m not aware of that I didn’t have with the Windows PC. I would be grateful if anyone could provide me with some direction.

I’ll tag Andrew from Smartgreencomputers for you, he should be able to support you

@agillis

I can help you get it working. Just contact me directly.