Problems streaming TIDAL content to Roon

Hello @Mic_S,

Thanks for contacting support, sorry to hear that things are not working as expected, I’d be happy to take a look over this issue with you and identify where the problem lies. Does this issue affect both local content as well as TIDAL content or only TIDAL content? As for troubleshooting steps, I would do the following:

• Can you please try rebooting your Core and all relevant networking equipment as a first troubleshooting step?

• Is Roon is listed as an exception in your Mac OSX firewall? You can check this by using these instructions from Apple.

• Have you by any chance updated your Apple Time Capsule Router firmware recently? There have been reports of the new firmware causing issues, and we suggest rolling back to version 7.6.9 if you have by any chance updated. This thread describes the issue: New Airport Express firmware 7.8 not working with Roon and instructions on how to revert the firmware are listed here.

• Can you try clearing your TIDAL cache? To do so, use the following steps:

1. Quit Roon (or RoonServer)
  2. Find and open your Roon or RoonServer folder
  3. Locate and delete only the cache folder ( Roon/Cache )
  4. Restart Roon

Please let me know if any of my suggestions above help resolve the issue at hand, I look forward to your reply!

Thanks,
Noris