Problems using convolver

**Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number

Roon ROCK on Intel NUC i7 (1.7 - build 667)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Via Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon ROCK -> Roon Bridge to Minix Neo (1.7 - build 667)
-> Motu 8A audio interface (stereo - 3 way XO) to amps and speakers. Outputs are from 1-6 on the Motu.

Description Of Issue

Hi ,

I have created a 3 way XO and correction filter set using acourate. I have been trying to use the 3* stereo .WAV files in the convolver and am getting distortion and incorrect output. the 3* filters are placed into a zipped file with the .CFG file which lists the following ;

192000 2 6 0
0 0
0 0 0 0 0 0
Cor1S192.wav
Cor1S192.wav
Cor2S192.wav
Cor2S192.wav
Cor3S192.wav
Cor3S192.wav

I have set up-sampling to custom PCM , everything being resampled to 192K and have played around with the outputs to 5.1 .

Regards

Phil.

Hi @Philip_Shuttleworth,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please upload your convolution files to Dropbox / Google Drive / etc. and post a link here?

Also, can you please share a screenshot of your Signal Path when the issue is occurring?

Hi ,

Link to folder containing files and screenshot;

Regards

Phil

1 Like

Thanks for those files @Philip_Shuttleworth, let me get these over to the team for closer inspection!

Hello @Philip_Shuttleworth,

We tested your WAV convolution filters in a different application and encountered the same clipping you’re hearing in Roon.

I recommend reaching out to AudioVero for further assistance.

-John

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.