Problems with android remote [Resolved]

Hello,
I’m trying android app and I have some problems. I do not find “focus” button, in album, artist or tracks brower. Where is it please? I have a 8 inches tablet, and I always had a “limited” interface (compared to Windows 10 remote) a “portrait orientation” screen. But once (only once…) I started the app and I had a “landscape orientation” with a warning message about resolution of the screen, but I had a “landscape orientation”. I could not reproduce that a second time. So I don’t know if I can choose between portrait and landscape orientation.
Can you help me?
Best regards,
Sylvain

Hello again, I solved all my problems after reading this : https://kb.roonlabs.com/Android_Display_Settings
It seems that with the factory settings of my tablet, I had the phone UI most of the time and rarely (why?), Roon starts with the normal android tablet interface. I slightly changed the DPI of my tablet and now I always have the correct display (with focus button of course :grinning: ). Everything is ok now with Android app and I have learned how to change the dpi of an Android device. Many thanks to Roon!
Best regards,
Sylvain

1 Like