Problems with import albums

Hello,
Sometimes it goes wrong when importing albums. Incorrect adjustments are also made in the library. For example, Roon regularly split albums that are stored as one album in a folder. Then I merge it. This sometimes happens after an update from Roon. It becomes more difficult when Roon just merges two different albums.
I have two albums by Charivari Agréable: 1. Music for Philip of Spain and 2. Music for Gainsborough. On the hard drive, these are two different folders. Roon makes two albums. The first album got the right title and cover but only two tracks. The other got the right title but the wrong cover and above it are two disks now because of the rest tracks of the first album. The screenshots clearly show what is going wrong.
Two different albums on my harddisk:

This is what Roon does:
charivari overzicht roon
These are the details:

What a mess!

Removing an album from the hard disk helps, but as soon as I put it back it goes wrong again. Re-ripping the albums doesn’t help either. I have never experienced this stubbornness of Roon before. Removing and re-ripping and restoring always helped, but not anymore. What am I doing wrong and what can I do?

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Hi @Bert_Dijkstra ,

Thanks for the report here! Can we kindly ask that you upload the affected albums to the following link and let us know once uploaded? Thanks!

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/nqcgjac23027d90a441bda2c314de49d7958a/external

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.