Asus AC1900 dual band

Connected Audio Devices

I use the PC via USB to RME adi-2 dac fs to Hegel H160

Macbook pro 2017 to Geshelli J2 DAC

Wifi via Kef ls50 wireless

Number of Tracks in Library

76000 tracks

Description of Issue

For the past few days, I have been unable to listen to a song from Tidal. Several times while listening to a song, it goes backwards and then forwards, like a scratch on a CD. Sometimes it skip to the next song (for example, the song The birth of creation from The comet is coming (MQA version) can’t go past 30 seconds and then swtich to the next song. That goes for the entire album. But it’s not doing that all the time). The time bar displayed does not seem to be altered by this problem. It doesn’t matter what source you use, but it doesn’t do it with local songs. It’s now completly unusable.

My internet has a speed of 33mpbs. I checked everything with my company, there is no problem. I haven’t made any changes since I’ve been with Roon. The problem is not there.

Thank you very much for your help.

many of us are having the same issues. roon blames it on us, i think the problem is with roon but i am not smart enough to prove it.

Hey @JFP418,

Thanks for describing exactly what happens when you’re trying to listen to music from TIDAL. We’re so sorry about that.

I was wondering if the behavior has changed at all since January 13th when you initially posted, for the good or bad?

Hi Beka,

I would say that the problem still persists, but is less frequent since yersterday.

Thank you !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.