Problems with Qobuz and Roon

John, there’s definitely something wrong with viewing new Classical releases in Qobuz at the moment. Choosing “View All” in any other genre will display all new releases. However, choosing it for the Classical genre will only display 30 results, and no more… This is using Roon remote on Windows 10 against a Core on a ROCK/NUC

1 Like

I had no idea you could do that. How do you select classical in grand selection?

There’s a Genre drop-down menu top right on the New Releases page. Select only the “Classical” checkbox (or “Klassiek” as Qobuz insists it must be for the Netherlands).

Thanks Geoff.

That would never have occurred to me. Must admit I feel a little dissoriented in roon alot of the time. It just seems to go it’s own way compared to other Windows/Android apps, even ones I am unfamiliar with. My wife makes the same comment about Mac (which I never use).

Well, yes, it does indeed march to the beat of its own drum. It does not follow Windows design guidelines religiously (apart from the basic Window controls). It has its own unique design language. That can be both a blessing and a curse. Once you get familiar with it, then it’s a blessing, but many explore the first steps whilst cursing… :slight_smile:

Just to say I am having the exact same problem. Starting tonight as far as I can tell I can only see the first 30 or so new classical releases and only about 30 of my favourite albums (I probably have about 80 favourites and they all showed up until tonight). Nothing I do brings it all back so there is definitely something wrong with the Roon connection to Qobuz. When I use the Qobuz app on my iPad or Mac everything is good so no problems with Qobuz.

Same for me as well. I run Roon Core on a Nucleus. Other genres return many albums, classical only shows 30 with a spinning circle like it wants to do more but can’t.

1 Like

No new releases at all for me today.

Same issue here too.

Same problem. Ongoing for past few days. Tried various remedies to no effect.

All of my favourite albums have disappeared in the Qobuz section of Roon, yet they are there if I open the Qobuz app. Clearly something strange is happening.

I’ve just tried logging out and back in to Qobuz on the Roon app, but favourites still missing.

Yup, something odd going on. I expect that the Roon team are investigating…

For me the problem seems to have just now been partially solved. New releases and favourites are still mostly missing in the Qobuz section of the Roon app on my iPad, but albums from Qobuz that I had added to my library have now reappeared whereas they too were all missing. I hope this means Roon are on to the issue and solving it.

Looks like it’s all fixed now.

1 Like

Hi @Sam_King. Glad it’s now working. We made some changes yesterday and this morning and hopefully all is now good. I suspect that you had a “bad query” cached in your Roon client which is why it took until now to resolve.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you encounter any more problems in this area.

2 Likes

Yup, now good here as well. Thanks!

1 Like

And my favourite albums are back.

1 Like

All good again here. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.