Profile / Facebook Problem

After much grief I finally got Roon 1.8 running. Initial impression - NOT a fan.

I start going through the Roon settings hoping I can find ways to fix the mess that is the new UI. Came across being able to connect to Facebook in Profiles.

So I did it. Roon says it’s connected.

However, now I can’t save my Roon profile settings. The profile image area has a spinning symbol. The Facebook image area has nothing.

I suspect Roon is trying to get my profile image from Facebook and not succeeding. While it’s not succeeding I can’t change or Save my profile settings.

Hi @Lloyd_Borrett

I just tested this and things seemed to connect okay for me. Can you try doing this again and make a note of the time the connection fails? We’ll enable diagnostics and take a look. Thanks!

It’s still not working for me on any of my devices. The moment I go to edit my profile the spinning starts. I can’t edit my profile. This is on my lloyd@borrett.id.au licence at home. Because it isn’t working at home, I haven’t tried setting it up on my work system.

After eventually getting upgraded to build 764, I tried editing my profile again. This time I was able to remove the Facebook link. By asking to remove the profile image I got back control of my profile.

Let me know when you’ve fixed the problem and I’ll try it again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.