Prog and Proud!

Great prog music from the Netherlands in Genesis/Marillion style. Highly recommend!

4 Likes

I love this icelandic band! Still hope they will come with a third album…

7 Likes

Saw these guys on a Cruise to the Edge. No bad tunes on this and very well recorded.

2 Likes

3 Likes

From an advert in Prog magazine,

1 Like

Missed it :hushed:

Lord of Mushrooms - Perspectives

Love their Seven Deadly Songs

2 Likes

Great melodies and well recorded.

3 Likes

This will be in continuous rotation.

11 Likes

Yes it’s very good, think I played it about 9am and will give it another outing tonight when I am more relaxed and with a Bailey’s in hand :relaxed:

1 Like

Really enjoying this. The upscaling was done using Remastero.

4 Likes

It’s been a while, but finally I’ve got some time to listen properly to good music!

2 Likes

If you search for artist use “Retreat from Moscow”. This great prog.

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-638123962495171680

6 Likes

Thank You Prog magazine. Great bass lines especially on a bone conduction iem.

4 Likes

Yes great band, gets a fair bit of love and airtime in the moving and grooving thread.

2 Likes

“Hello Rockers,

The March issue of Prog magazine is out today. As a special feature, Arjen handpicked a special compilation of tracks from all his albums on Mascot Label Group, from Ayreon to Guilt Machine to the brand new Supersonic Revolution.

Enjoy and play loud!

Cheers from your Mascot Label Group friends”

2 Likes

Hello to all,
As a progressive rock fan, I have the chance to know Claude Mignon, the composer of Seven Reizh.
Besides, being a computer scientist, I created his Bandcamp page : https://seven-reizh.bandcamp.com/
Recently, he put me in contact with Richard Pick, the leader of the band Siiilk, of which two members are former members of Pulsar.
I’m also creating his Bandcamp page: https://siiilk1.bandcamp.com/
Don’t hesitate to follow them.
Finally, I’m adding a video for each band and one of Pulsar for those who wouldn’t know.
Have a good viewing ! dp.

4 Likes

I have Siiilk’s albums in my collection, and enjoy them very much!

2 Likes

Nice. :+1:

A live album recorded in Lyon for the opening of Nick Mason’s Saucerful of Secets is in preparation. It should be released on Bandcamp on March 31st.

dp

1 Like

Really enjoy Siiilk and have now followed. Thanks!

2 Likes