Prog and Proud!

Is that when their Bandcamp site will be live? I only have lo-res iTunes downloads and would like at least Redbook if available (the CDs are expensive/expensive to ship here).

No, no the Bandcamp site should open in a few days. There will be the first 3 albums + the live album available for pre-order. All in Redbook.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks!

Released today.

9 Likes

listening right now. Good so far

1 Like

Anyone notice several of RPWL’s earlier releases are no longer available on Qobuz? Stock and Beyond Man and Time have gone missing. Seems weird these two are not available but everything else is.

1 Like

Having listened to their previous EP I was anticipating the drop today. Excellent!

4 Likes

Do you guys figure that there is any correlation with those who love prog and pinball fanatics?

On my to listen list👍

1 Like

Back from 2 Rick Wakeman concerts in London a few weeks ago. A wonderful experience. Rick at his best v

7 Likes

Had not seen that one coming - their 2019 EP is excellent, so this has been added to my Tidal library. Thanks!

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638153336966308430

4 Likes

Hello everyone, just a short message to tell you that Pulsar also entrusted me with the creation of their Bandcamp page: https://thepulsarband.bandcamp.com/
dp

1 Like

This is well worth a listen:
RoonShareImage-638155055619361280

4 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe something to try for Haken fans like @TheRiz or @Michael_Harris.

5 Likes

I just added thanks @ds_2 :+1:

2 Likes

Added thanks.
When are you going to see Haken live, maybe this week or next?

1 Like

On Sunday and I think I wait more to see Between Buried and Me (and Cryptodira) but I am sure Haken will not dissappoint.

1 Like

All three were enjoyable for me.
I wish I had listened to Cryptodira before going as I would have gotten into it quicker. Been enjoying their music since.

I am sure you will have a great night :+1:

1 Like