Project S2 Ultra Usb Connection to Burson Conductor 3 Headphone Amp

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Latest Roon Build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wifi and Wired tested

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Project Ultra S2 connected to Burson Conductor 3

Description Of Issue

Please excuse me, my first post, My Project S2 ultra streamer connects to my Project Amp by USB and has no issues with Roon, when I connect streamer to Burson Conductor 3 Headphone Amp, no register with Roon, yet when I connect MacBook Pro to Burson Amp Roon identifies Burson and works brilliantly, was just wanting to connect Project streame to Burson Amp to hopefully achieve better sound, but can’t get it to work, any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Hello @Andrew_Hill1,

Are you able to use the other audio sources on the Pro-Ject Stream Box S2 Ultra (Tidal, Airplay, UPnP, Bluetooth, etc)?

Make sure you have correctly set the output device of the Stream Box S2 Ultra in the Settings > Playback Options screen. You can find more information about these settings here:

https://volumio.github.io/docs/FAQs/Audio_Output.html

-John

THAT WORKED JOHN
THANKYOU

sounds amazing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.