PS Audio DSD being recognized in Roon as: PS Audio CDMCM-210 ("advanced transport") and is converting files

Hi! Did you manage to solve that problem? I have the same issue with my PS Audio DSD. Roon recognizes it as PS Audio CDMCM-210 as advanced Roon transport and it is coverting all my played files thoug this feature is turned off. Very frustrating.
Thanks

Hi @Mickey_Barany ---- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. Both are very appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, I have moved your post over to it’s own thread so we can address this behavior with you directly. To help aide in our understanding of this issue you’ve reported, may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following:

1. Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

2. Please provide a screenshot of the signal path leaving Roon when you notice this behavior occurring.

3. Please confirm the firmware version that the PS audio device is currently running.

-Eric