Qobus playback interupted

I can’t play Qobuz. I get the message “Playback was interupted becuse a track faild to load”
Playing from Tidal or from music I have on the hard drive works. I use Nucleus and Mytek Brooklyn as DAC.

/Thomas
Sweden

I got this message today as well. It was for something in my library from Qobuz. I went to Qobuz to look for it and it was no longer there.

Other Qobuz music did play.

For me its all music i Qobus

/Thomas

Ok I think would care for some help here @support

Hi @Thomas_Borjesson,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this behavior occur if you play to a different endpoint besides the Mytek?

Can you confirm that you’re able to play Qobuz content outside of Roon?

Hi @dylan
Thanks for the reply. I think I have identified the problem. This is because I live in Sweden and and thats not one of Qobus suportet countries. I registered via a VPN tunnel. The registration succeeded but then it seems to be a problem. I manage to make Qobus work for periods but then it returns to playing short sections of the music. As I said, I have been able to listen to Qobus’ high-resolution music. I have now decided to have only Tidal since I do not think that the higher cost for Qobus is justified. But it was like you said the problem was related to Qobus and not to Roon. Many thanks for putting me on the right track and we can close this topic for now.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.