Qobuz: 1 song or 4 minutes max.?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) →
windows, i5 9700k, 16gb 3600

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet →
Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) →
1: Naim Uniti Atom, LAN, Roon Ready
2: KEF LS50 Wireless II, LAN, Roon Ready
3: Canton Connect 5.1, Chromecast

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

For the last weeks, Qobuz has stopped working in Roon. There have been repeated outages, and now play stops after 4 minutes (or, if the song is shorter than 4 minutes), the next track does not load.

Between songs, I even get the message “Select Audio Zone”, with the network being stable all the time. After some seconds, the audio zone sets itself again, and after some more seconds, I can hit the play button again.

Playing files from the NAS works fine, so it seems to be a Qobuz/Roon integration thing.
It´s the same with all players, be them roon ready or not.
Have tried the things recommended for other Qobuz issues (deleting cache, logging out and in of Qobuz, etc.). Nothing brought any change.

This makes Roon pretty much useless, so I hope this can be sorted soon.

Ah - it seems that Avast SecureLine VPN was the culprit. Today, it came to my mind that this was a change in the system in the last weeks. I deactivated it, and played albums to all endpoints, and each played through. So, better no VPN on the system that runs core.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.