Qobuz albums aren't syncing to Roon [Qobuz Resolved]

I’m having the same issue with Qobuz in Roon. Nothing from Qobuz in “My Library”. I’m in New York.

I lost all of my Qobuz albums a couple hours ago but then found I was locked out of my Qobuz account when I logged out and tried to log back in.
Once I had password finally reset I saw I truly had zero albums anymore in my Qobuz account via web browser not Roon.

So I assumed I had been hacked by a spiteful little oik but maybe not?

Anyone else actually lose all albums when you look in your Qobuz account not via Roon?

This morning, without taking any action to resolve, the Qobuz favourites are back in my library.
The fix appears to have worked for me, so far.

1 Like

Hi @dylan I think, as courtesy, you could have emailed us, your clients, about this. With a clear explanation of what happened and what’s going to happen.

This is like amateur hour, to be honest.

Lost all my Qobuz albums. Locked out of Qobuz via Roon. Really mad that we have to find this stuff out via a forum. Hey Roon guys and gals, you could have told us instead of giving us this heart attack moment? Why the Forum for all interaction with your customers??? I for one, HATE IT! Plus you did not even post a notice here.

3 Likes

Hi all,
I was getting very concerned about this issue. I do agree with the coms being a bit slow but also see the point of not doing a big announcement about something that is affecting a small group of users.

On a positive note, my library is back! It did take two days after @dylan said that a fix was being implemented. I hope that anyone else whose been affected will too be sorted soon. Just to say that I did not do a restore or anything, they were just back again this morning (I had been doing restores, @Daren_Peacock and getting the same result as you.)

Dan

It is comforting to know that I’m not alone. It sounds as if sitting tight is the best solution but if anyone has short-term fixes, please keep us posted.

My earlier post provides a solution that worked for me.

Thanks. FYI, for me everything was fine until yesterday evening, this morning I found the very same issue. Should I also hang tight even though it started to occur after they supposedly made a fix?

The favorites are still in my Qobuz app and in Roon > Qobuz > My Qobuz.
No change in Roon > Albums when I go to Roon > Settings > Services > Edit Qobuz > Sync library now.

I don’t want to re-add them manually for fear of messing something up. I lost ~1,000 Qobuz favorites for the time being and have spent months grooming their metadata

1 Like

@dylan for info

Thanks for the suggestion. So far that hasn’t helped.

My Qobuz Favourite Albums in Roon is intact and I have managed to add back many of those, which is a good temporary fix.

2 Likes

Using Apple AirPlay from the Qobuz app to my Linn Sneaky DS in protest. Feels good sometimes just to do away with ROON. ROON is such drama when I just want it to work.

1 Like

I’m exactly in the same boat. No issues until yesterday evening, then all Qobuz albums vanished from my library. They still are in the Qobus favourites though. Rebooting and force synchronising did not work. The advice seem to be to sit tight as it may take few days for the fix (at Qobuz end apparently) to roll out to all accounts. However, the communication from Roon is appalling.

3 Likes

Dylan,

Well, the problem has resurfaced again after 3 days of being all well. Everything reappeared on 8th June but today all Qobuz albums have again disappeared from my Roon library, but still visible in My Qobuz. Obviously the “fix” to the synchronisation server has not worked. Not a happy bunny.

Ian

1 Like

Same annoying problem here since this morning. All my favourite albums and tracks are gone, only 11 local albums are visible. Playlists seems ok. Before reading topics here on the forum I restored a backup and everything was back to normal. Unfortunately a few minutes later, again all my albums/tracks were removed. Under Library Maintenance - Cleanup Library is see 48428 deleted files (all my tracks), which I didn’t remove (of course). I leave them be and hope there will be a fix very soon. And please Roon customer service; “ it would be nice if you keep us “paying customers” much more better informed”. Informing us by a simple e-mail is the least you could do and still can do. Opening Roon in the morning and see all your albums and tracks are missing, isn’t really a good start of the day and causing you heart rhythm disturbances. So please dear customer service; “what’s the latest about this issue”?

1 Like

@dylan did mention that roll out of the fix will “take a few days” so if it is being applied to each account yours may not have been done yet…just a thought…

Same here - all my Qobuz favourites have gone - this happened either yesterday or today. Was fine up till that point - my problem started after the fix?

@dylan - same as Robert I see 13664 items in deleted files in Library maintenance - which I did not delete

Clearly the 'fix" being rolled out is no fix at all. My library was “fixed” three days ago, but this morning it has all gone again. I started this thread on May 31st and looking at the posts recently it appears that more and more people are being affected - Roon really needs to get on top of this.

Ian

Same here all Qobuz albums are gone

‘Amateur year’ more like. This is the latest in a series of issues rendering Roon unusable for me, with very limited support from the Roon team.

So yes, add me to the list - no Qobuz albums in my library…

Very unhappy camper.

2 Likes