Qobuz albums aren't syncing to Roon [Qobuz Resolved]

I know, I am not saying that this is good and should stay his way! Hence “just in case”. I just didn’t want you to think that you are really missing all of your music and having a no-music Sunday

1 Like

Yeah and that’s great, I appreciate the tip. Apologies if I came off as rude or glib, my frustration is with Qobuz, helpful forum members just trying to help are always welcome :grinning:

2 Likes

No albums in my library for a few days now. Qobuz access via the Bluesound app on my iPhone has been dicey for weeks as well. It seems like both companies could be doing a better job here - both in explaining the nature of the problem and timing out a solution.

4 Likes

Sweden here. No covers what so ever since the 25/5. A couple days ago…. Qobuz went to lunch and took all the albums with.
Regarding the covers. That was all the albums, my own library, tidal and Qobuz.

Was this on your server (web interface) or on a remote control point - Smartphone or tablet?
If the latter, reinstalling the app will most probably bring your album covers back.
Of course only for albums in your library (will not solvethe Qobuz sync problem)
Dirk

Hi, it is on all remote devices. Have restarted the server which is on a Intel NUC with Roon rock server. And deleted all Roon remoteApps on every device ( iPad,iPhone, Mac Mini, Apple air book and Samsung tablet) and reinstalled everyone but with the same result.

Music is back for me!

The issue has resolved for me also.

Back to normal here as well!

One option is to do a few forced synchronisations until the number of albums in your library don’t change. In my case after the first sync the library showed about 1400 albums, then ~1700 then 2016 and after 2017 albums did not change.I know that I have all albums back in my library.

1 Like

Not back for me, and forced sync not helping.

FWIW, my two mobile remotes suddenly cannot see the Rock, but the PC remote can, also by wifi. At the same time, the mobiles can see the streamer which is on the same switch as the Rock. The PC can ping the remotes. Everything is on the same LAN and always works; I have not tried to use the remotes after the Qobuz disappearance, so I cannot say if this coincided. Rebooted mobiles, Rock and router, no change. I’d guess unrelated, but very odd as well

EDIT: Odd, I had to “select a different core” on the remotes and then re-connect to the one and only available core, then it worked. The Qobuz albums are also missing on the remote

Also odd: On all 3 remotes (PC, two Androids) in Browse > Home, it shows 1011 albums still being there, but then there are only 999 when going to the album overview. (Normally I have an additional ~1,000 from Qobuz)

I guess it’s a matter of time and soon you’ll get the albums back in your library. I had them back few hours ago (in UK) and so far it’s stable.

Yes, not complaining, just a status report FWIW. I mainly started to post because of the odd remote behavior, which cleared itself up, though a bit oddly

Quobuz albums still dont appear on roon library. Is anyone at Roon investigating?.

Seems this is a serious problem and support feedback is limited

Problem still persist… and there is no update from ROON on what is happening or how /when this will be fixed… not happy! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Is Roon aware of problem? Seems they should issue an update on whats going on.

They have support issues. Have been having problems relating to discovery issues and seems no thought on this problem. Does Roon roon use domestic staff or is their support outsourced?

I don’t know if this is exactly the same issue but what’s happening here is I can add things to my library from Qobuz within Roon, and I can find them in search, but they don’t show up in the proper order under “Albums” in “My Library“.

I have my albums sorted by date added with the most recent showing up first, and the stuff I’m adding from Qobuz is showing up at random spots way down the ordered list.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I wasn’t affected by this issue until tonight. Now, so far, half of my Qobuz albums I added to my Roon library have disappeared! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I clicked on sync now for Qobuz, and some of the albums came back, but over 300 are still missing.

This seriously needs to be fixed ASAP!

If it matters, I’m in the US, monthly subscription to Qobuz, lifetime subscription to Roon.

Ugh, since 1.8 was released, the Roon experience has really degraded in multiple ways. This is just the latest frustration.

1 Like

Most of my albums came back over night. Still having the issue that some of my Tags appear empty on iOS.

My albums also returned in the last 6 hours.