Qobuz albums disappearing from Roon library [See staff post]

:mega: Staff edit

Original Post:

I just lost a big bunch of albums in My Library/Albums. Went from 344 to 93 and totally random. They all show up in Browse/Qobuz so I assume the mysterious album sync issue is back? I have updated my Lumin U1 Mini streamer to 14.2 today but that shouldn’t be part of this issue? Done the normal things like log out, log in, reboot etc. Nothing helped.

Anyone else experienced the same?

2 Likes

It has been happening on a random basis over the last few days again yes.

It does seem less severe but not much help to those affected.
However there are a few reported that albums were back again in a day so you might just have to sit and wait it out for now unfortunately.

2 Likes

For update. Got all albums back today with no actions needed from my side. Strange this bug.

2 Likes

It happened several times before and they’ve always come back.

Strange thig is it does not happen to all of us. This time for example, I did not notice mine had gone.

Missing 6k Qobuz albums again.

The albums are returning.

1 Like

I lost about 2800 albums from qobuz. I have only 700 out of 3500. @support Can we not do this every month? I mean, if they would come back it wouldn’t be such an issue, but I have to fill a form with my accounts so you can have a look. Once that is done and the albums are back in my library I have to spend a full day regrouping the albums that failed to regroup, which are about 500. Scroll, regroup, go back, Roon crashes. Restart Roon, scroll, regroup, Roon crashes. Thats what I’ll be doing on a Saturday in stead of listening to music.

I’ve just had this happen whilst browsing my library.
My Library tab is only showing local library now.
All Qobuz library is gone from the My Library tabs.
Still see it under Qobuz tab, but somewhat annoying to say the least.

Why does this happen @support ?

@support. Missing Qobuz albums again.

@support. Why does this keep on happening?

I have a large number of Qobuz tracks deleted form my library. Is there a plan for a fix?

Last go around I believe the fault lay squarely at the door of Qobuz and not Roon.
I suspect it is likely exactly the same again tbh.

My count just changed from close to 4000 albums (Qobuz + local) to 2700 albums (Qobuz + local).
Impossible to tell which Qobuz albums have suddenly gone AWOL.

You don’t need to worry about the missing ones. They’ll come back on their own.

Checked last night and I continue to remain unaffected by this.

Last time this happened to me, they just came back after a few days.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

This is a known issue on the Qobuz side of things. It’s something they’re looking into and are working on a permanent fix for. We don’t have timelines for this from them.

Typically albums should return the next day to your Roon library, but if you’re seeing otherwise please let Qobuz know and they can take a look at your account to see what’s happening.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi all, just wanted to provide a further update here – The underlying issue has been identified and while Qobuz works to resolve it we are helping however we can.

We discovered an issue with the communication between the Roon & Qobuz servers, leading to problems syncing Qobuz favorites. Our engineers have worked with the Qobuz team on a solution, but at the moment the specific next steps require changes on the Qobuz servers. We are continuing to monitor and work with them on this, and we are confident that this will be resolved in a more permanent way soon.

If you’re experiencing this problem, your favorites should come back relatively quickly on their own. However, if your favorites are gone for more than 24 hours please let Qobuz know.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

What is the timeline for getting this fixed?