Qobuz albums have disappeared from my library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK- Latest version running on NUC gen 7 i5

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Mojo connected to NUC via USB

Description Of Issue

Same issue as Jacques Racine.
All Qobuz albums disappearing from library.

This is new behaviour occurring in the past week, and also occurs after I restore to a backup with my full Qobuz library intact.

@noris, thank you for your replies to Jacques. I am able to dm you and share logs from past 24hrs, a period which includes 2 restores from backup followed by the same strange behaviour with Qobuz albums gradually disappearing from my library.

Grateful for your help.

Hi @Jack_O_Donoghue,

Are all of these albums still appearing in your Qobuz favorites if you look in the Qobuz app / web player?

Hi @dylan, sorry for late reply.

Yes they are & were. I restored from a recent backup and have not seen that behaviour again since, but I still have the logs from the time the incident occurred.

Hi,

Today I started having the same issues as Jack but after restoring three different backups the qobuz albums keep disappearing from the library after a while.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux- Latest version running on QNAP

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Project stream box s2 ultra connected to Chord qutest connected via USB

Description Of Issue

See above

Thanks

My qobuz library has disappeared as well.

Restored a backup, tried logging out and back in to qobuz but library still missing.

Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

Intel NUC7i7DNFE, Windows 10 (v2004), Roon Server (most recent build)

Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)

Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 10 (v2004), Roon (current build)

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Android, current Roon build

Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)

Telus Pure Fiber 300 mbps service , Actiontec T3200M Modem/Router, TP-Link TL-SG1008D Gigabit Ethernet switch (Unmanaged), all devices have hardwire connections.

Audio devices in use

NUC7i7DNFE with Windows 10 and Roon/qobuz (powered with HD Plex 200w LPS)

Blusound Node 2i (Roon end point)

RME ADI-2 DAC FS

Anthem AVM 60

Nord One SE NC500DM MKII Mono Blocks (Nord UP Rev D Input Buffer Boards and Sparkos Labs OP Amps)

Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Local tracks are stored on an external 4TB hard drive connected to the NUC via USB3

Qobuz streaming service

Hello @Jaume_Aguado and @Gordon_Paret, my apologies for the issue. We’ve opened up a main thread available here where our team is working towards a resolution and posting updates.

1 Like

@dylan and @nuwriy thank you both for resolving this with Qobuz. Hope that their server issues are fully resolved now. Looking forward to seeing my restored and re-rendered library in Roon 1.8!