Qobuz Albums Missing, and Can't Connect to NAS

Since the last update, I no longer see Qobuz albums, tracks, etc., only Tidal.

The new Billie Ellish album, for example, isn’t available in Roon although Qobuz offers it (in the app/web player). Tidal only has a few singles.

I logged out of both accounts and logged in again, w/o any changes.

Also just noticed Roon can’t connect to my NAS anymore :frowning:

Anyone else with this problem?

Does anyone know how to move this post to support?

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. Hence I split out your topic.

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Not seeing any Qobuz albums in the library and Roon not yet knowing about the new Eilish album may well be two different things. Generally, it always takes a bit longer for Roon to pick up new releases because Roon is not using the Qobuz API. Instead, they get a full database dump from Qobuz and this is not instantly available whenever a new album appears in Qobuz.

1 Like

Hey @Bob_Davis,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the trouble :sweat:

There might as well be three issues at play here:

1. Newly released album; the answer explained brilliantly by @Suedkiez (thanks :pray:)
  2. Qobuz albums missing
  3. Inability to connect to your NAS

Following on @Geoff_Coupe’s advice, please use the link he provided to share some information about your setup, so we can get started troubleshooting :pray:

1 Like

I just noticed since that update that 131000 tracks of mine from Qobuz are gone…noticed it under library cleanup function. Logged out and logged back in and having to resync…hope they all resync…what happened? For some reason about 4k tracks “stayed” but rest are gone.
Doug

Hey @Douglasmaurer,

Thanks for letting us know of the steps you’ve taken :nerd_face:

Please, keep us updated on the sync :pray:

Hello @Bob_Davis and @Douglasmaurer - please see this post from @dylan and fill out the form as he requests. He will follow up further with you.