Qobuz Albums Missing from Library (Again)

This morning on iPad OS only 170 Qobuz favorite albums are currently shown in Roon’s library, of the original over 900.
The Qobuz (not Roon!) Android 11 app shows me various numbers, different numbers each time I try:
This morning I had 150 albums, next try 600 albums, then 180 albums again?!?
On iPad OS, 650 albums are shown as favorites in the Qobuz app, in Roon 170.
Android 11 device is a Galaxy Note 10 plus.
iPad is an iPad Pro "2018.
All apps and all operating systems are up to date.
I also logged out and back in to all apps from Qobuz, to no avail.

I have a response from Qobuz customer service now, that the number of my favorite albums remains constant, but there are still more than 250 missing that have disappeared somewhere.
Mind you, I miss them in Qobuz itself!

In Roon I only have 119 albums left from more than 900 … :frowning:

My guess is that this could be a server overload issue.
I have no idea whether and where something from the lost albums would be saved then.

Wouldn’t it be better to move this thread into the @support section?

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. Hence I split out your topic.

I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Many Thanks.
For the sake of simplicity, I am attaching the same screenshots that I sent to Qobuz customer service, which show the latest state and everything that is important.
Otherwise:
Core machine is a NUC8I7BEH2, 8 GB RAM running Rock OS,
connected to ethernet,
Router an Asus RT-ac88u,
no switches, no mesh, no extenders, no AI protection, no firewalls, no QoS, IGMP snooping and Google DNS enabled.

Hello @Axel_Lesch,

Thanks for the report. Our team has added your case to the investigation. Please, stay tuned :nerd_face:

Hi @Axel_Lesch

We’ll be keeping everyone updated here: