Qobuz and Tidal starting slow and running with interruptions

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Apple Mini, latest iOS

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

DSL 50k

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE
Devialet Expert Pro 1000

Description Of Issue

After perfectly working for months and no changes in configuration/setup starting streaming (Qobuz,Tidal) has become slow and sometimes impossible and with interruptions recently.
Using AIR technology the advanced settings of the device (Devialet) don‘t respond to adjust buffer size.

Hey @johannes_feldhaus,

And a belated welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I’m sorry you’re joining in when running into an issue and I’m even more sorry that it took us this long to get back to you. These are not normal response times - we’re now catching up on all the new threads that have been opened lately.

Are you still experiencing playback issues from TIDAL and Qobuz? If so, could you please log out of both services (in Roon), reboot your Core and log back in?

Does that help?

It’s a shame that Roon cannot fix the Qobuz problems.
There are tons of complains on the internet.
Following that issue for months and tried almost every suggestion to solve the problems.
Using a Mac Mini, everything else including Tidal running flawlessly.
No problems with Qobuz using other player-software.
I think they are not addressing that seriously enough.
Since I use the DSP features of Roon intensivly I depend on the software.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.