Qobuz content is no longer syncing with Roon [Resolved]

Core Machine

Roon Nucleus

Network Details

WRITE HERE

Audio Devices

LAN connection to PS Audio DSD using new Sunlight OS

Library Size

200 -300 all from Qobuz (only saved music on hard drive remains in library. All off the Qobuz library is lost.

I can stream new music from Qobuz just cannot save anything or retrieve previous library. I have restarted both Roon and Qobuz but to no avail.

What are my next steps?

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 1.47.05 PM

Description of Issue

WRITE HERE

1 Like

Hi @ArtSam

Our team is looking into a small number of reports of this that have come up recently. Would you kindly confirm the following? We’ll be sure to reach out as soon as we have next steps.

• Setup details including networking devices in use and how your Core is connected
  • The region of your Qobuz account
  • Confirm whether or not the albums are still visible if you go to the Qobuz app or web player and look at your favorites

Thanks!

1 Like

See my info below as requested, I really hope you can provide steps to resolve ASAP

• Setup details including networking devices in use and how your Core is connected:
    I use Windows laptop as core, connected via Ethernet directly to router
    iPhone and IPad Pro as end points

• The region of your Qobuz account
    U.K.

• Confirm whether or not the albums are still visible if you go to the Qobuz app or web player and look at your favorites:
    Yes all content still there in both Qobuz app and web player

Hey Dylan, any news? My QOBUZ library will not show up in Roon. I WAS able to add an album from inside Roon and it showed up in the Qobuz app.

Me too. All my Qobuz albums are gone from Roon Library. They are still there in the Qobuz app. There seem to be some sync failure on either Qobuz or Roon side.

I am using a French Qobuz account. Also using a laptop as core. The laptop has english language, and Roon setup with english too.
Just tried an idea about changing Roon and laptop language to French, in case some signs are interpreted wrong. Didn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.