Qobuz doesn’t connect

Core
Roon Core on Synology.
Roon Remote on iPad.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
ND5 XS 2, hardwired.

Description Of Issue
Qobuz plays on Naim app.

When I enter Qobuz username and password error msg says check internet connection.

Roon plays my library from (on) core. I’ve rebooted both core and control. I’m an audiophile not a geek.

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
See post on 7/21

Richard Borden

Please accept out apologies for the lack of response on this, @Richard_Borden. It looks like this one slipped by us and you have our apologies for that.

Were you able to connect Qobuz in Roon before or is this your first time trying?

Can you give us some details on your network setup?

Thanks!

Thanks for your response. Yes, it has worked in the past. I am currently able to listen directly on the Naim. I have Xfinity internet, a Surfboard SB6190 modum and a eero router. All Cat 6 wired to the core and the Naim.

Hello @Richard_Borden, and welcome to the community! Are you running build 571? Have you signed into Qobuz directly with the same credentials you’re using?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.