Qobuz don’t work

I´ts not possible to playing tracks via Qobuz
Errormessage, „to much Errors playlist stopped“

Restart Roon, Qobuz no success

This is usually an indication of networking problems and you will need to provide details of your setup in order for someone on here to help you.

I’ve moved your post to the support section.

As such many times a simple reboot of the router and core can correct things.

No, Network is ok
Qobuz is ok via Bluesound, Bibliothek is ok too,
only Songs via Roon and Qobuz are not ok

I did It 2 times

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

Also, can you clarify - are you still seeing Qobuz albums that you have added to your Roon Library? If not, you may need to log in to Qobuz in Roon again - using your email address in place of your Qobuz username.

Many other users have found that, just because a network is robust enough to stream Qobuz via Bluesound, doesn’t mean that it’s robust enought to stream Qobuz via Roon. Roon makes additional demands on a network set up. As others have said, please provide full details.

Hi Daniel
I think my Network speed is ok,I have tested the line 450Mbit/sec Download and 26Mbit/sec Upload

Your external network might not be the issue

I have tested the internet Network with 477MHz 9Fluke Networktester
Without any problems

That would pinpoint a cable defect and nobody has suggested that the network’s physical layer was damaged.

As you still are not willing to provide complete information about your setup, all else is just mere guesswork. Good luck!

2 Likes

It’s not just network speed. Support won’t be able to help/diagnose without full set up information.

Hi
I have change to Tidal , now its ok, looks like a Qobuz problem
I will cancel the contract with qobuz.
It’s a shame because I’ve always been satisfied with Qobuz.

Both Tidal and Qobuz work perfectly with Roon. I have them both. Tidal is working for you because the files are 44.1 and 48. High resolution Qobuz files are 88.2, 96 and 192. It’s a network issue.

1 Like

What Jim said.

Also, you’ve come on here for help but refuse to share network details we’ve all pointed to.

Stop being so stubborn.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.