Qobuz Error: "Too many failures. Stopping feedback"

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

2018 Mac Mini, OS Catalina 10.15, Roon version 1.7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Arris Router, Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Mac Mini > USB > Schiit Gungnir > RCA >Peachtree integrated amp

Description Of Issue

I have an active Qobuz account and can play albums on the qobuz desktop app, but when I try to play an album on Roon I get the message “Too many failures. Stopping feedback.” I have signed in and out of Qobuz to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

No, its wireless. Many thanks for your help!

No, unfortunately I can’t. Why would that be a problem? The signal is strong. Thx.

Everything else works in Roon, just not Qobuz. Do you know if its possible to sign out of Qobuz in Roon? I think I did things in the wrong order–I set up Qobuz before I had activated my Qobuz account, thinking that I would have a free month. If I could sign out (or indeed, I may not be properly signed in) then I might be able to fix things if I sign back in (?). Thanks again.

That worked. Duh. Thanks so much for your help and your patience, I really appreciate it! Gordon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.