Qobuz favorites disappeared overnight

Roon Server Machine

Minisforum UM690
AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX (8C/16T up to 4.9Ghz) processor
32GB DDR5 RAM
Kingston SSD 512GB 2280 PCle4.02 M.2 Internal Solid State Drive

Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS Server

Roon Server Software Version 2.0 (build 1353)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

GB Ethernet Connection to UM690
ASUS RT-AC86U
No VPN

Connected Audio Devices

UM690 HDMI Connection to OPPO BluRay
Ethernet connection to Network

Use Roon software
by wifi with:
Macbook Air M1 MacOS Ventura 13.3.1,
IPAD Pro,
Android Pixel 5,

by ethernet with:
Windows 10.

NAD Master Series M17 V2i by Ethernet and BluOS Wifi
Bowers & Wilkins Formation Wedge by Wifi

Music Library on USB WD Hard Drive connected to Windows 10 Dell Tower PC
USB music library backups to Minisforum.

Number of Tracks in Library

~ 250,000 tracks, mostly Qobuz normally but
currently 61,000 tracks listed

Description of Issue

Sometime between 8pm 11/17 and 5 am 11/18 I lost my Qobuz favorites from my library. They are still on Qobuz itself, and they show up in Roon under the Qobuz, myQobuz pages. I know this has been an issue in the past, but I don’t see any recent posts with the problem, and under the current Roon build.

Is there anything I should do? Will these just return on their own eventually? What about scheduled Roon backups? If they occur before the Qobuz albums show up won’t this create a potential problem?

This has happened to me a couple times in the past. It resolved itself after a while with no action required on my part.

1 Like

Over 24 hours out and the recordings have returned. Playlists and tags seem to be intact.

Exactly the same is happening to my Roon library now. 10000 Qoubuz albums (out of 14000) just "disappeared from my Roon library - still in my Qobuz favourites though. Opened a new topic waiting for support. Very annoying - especially on a rainy Sunday when I was looking to enjoy a full afternoon of music …

1 Like

From old posts on this topic in years past, I take it that the problem is on Qobuz’s end. I thought this had been addressed a long time ago. Based on the experience you and I have had this weekend, the problem is back. I hope someone from Roon support notifies Qobuz next week to be sure they are aware.

This problems seems to keep popping back up every once in a great while. I’ve been hit by it twice over the years if I’m remembering correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.