Qobuz format display wrong and genre selections not remembered

Think maybe these have been mentioned before, but not sure:

1. Now playing shows format is 96/24 but it’s playing 44.1/16, which is what I expect because I only have hifi subscription.

2. On Qobuz browse display, wish it would remember my selected/preferred genres, similar to the Qobuz app.

1 Like

Here’s a funny example.

Roon radio is playing a track from Qobuz. On now playing it says 96/24, but it’s actually 44.1/16.

The funny part is that I have a 96/24 version of this track in my library. So I guess Roon is trying to pick the best quality version, and if there’s a tie Qobuz wins? BUT, in this case
Roon got it backwards and is also wasting streaming bandwidth.

#firstworldproblems

ditto here – the album / track format is being incorrectly displayed for qobuz music.

it seems to default to the hi-res even though i only subscribe to hi-fi. the signal path correctly indicates the source as 16/44.1.

anyone else seeing this?

It seems that I can play both qobuz streaming formats. The led-indicator on my dragonfly-dac changes of colour when I change the format played, in accordance with the format displayed.

interesting… what is you subscription level – hi-fi or studio?

It is Sublime (will be studio soon)

in that case you should be able to choose either cd or hi-res versions for play.

in my case – hi-fi subscription – i can only play cd versions, yet the file data shown by roon is incorrectly showing hi-res…

i am still in the trial period, so maybe that has something to do with this?

anyone else seeing this?

Yes, exactly what I described in the initial post. And I have a paid hi-fi subscription, not trial.

Roon has not acknowledged this issue here, but I think I read somewhere else that they are looking in to it.