Qobuz gapless playback gone [Improvements released with Roon build 1202]

@UliR have you filed an individual support ticket? I know you’ve posted extensively on your experience here, but the behavior you are having with significant gaps between every track from a different album than the previous track in either library or streaming is consistent with what I saw when I had networking issues. Mine eventually cleared up with DNS changes, relocating my core to the server rack, changing a few ethernet cables out (not better just different), and getting my music local to my core (ie not accessed from NAS). It took a month of fiddling and eventually recovered and has been rock solid ever since (18+ months). I’m not attempting to diagnose your specific situation, but rather to say that what you have might just be different than what others here have been experiencing, and I’m not sure the dev team is working on something to fit the issue that you’re experiencing. Which is awful. But based on my own ghost hunting that issue might be within your four walls and I don’t want to imagine you’re possibly waiting for a fix that won’t come.

2 Likes