Qobuz hidden in Roon when server is turned off/on?

Hello,
I turn off my server in the evening and turn it on in the morning.
It’s a SonicTransporter i5 and because I use a LPS it makes sense to me to turn it of when a do not use it (LPS is hot at the end of the day) :wink:
I never had this problem at the beginning and during 1,5 year, it cannot be a hardware issue, I didn’t change anything in my system , but since a few versions of Roon updates (I would say the three latest ?) I have this problem :
When I turn on the server , in Roon app I see local files and favorites Qobuz files, but I don’t see all the others albums in Qobuz ! For example for each artist I will see my favorite albums from him but not his others albums, if I make a research it will only be in my favorites but not in the entire Qobuz streaming catalogue … I need to restart the server to be able to see again all musics in Qobuz …
It’s not a big deal but it’s strange because it was never happening before and there was no problem to turn off/on daily the server with Qobuz.
Did someone else has the same problem ?

I use a Roon Nucleus. It runs 24/7.

Hello @KDZ, thanks for the info! I have some questions so I can better understand the circumstances of your issue:

1. Are you getting any error messages when you experience this behavior?
  2. What happens when you visit the Qobuz page after reboot, can you share a screenshot?
  3. Can you elaborate on your network setup for me? Has any part of it recently received an update?
  4. Have you tried Google or Cloudflare DNS since this issue occurred?

Please let me know!

Hi Nuwry !
You’ll find my answers below :

• Are you getting any error messages when you experience this behavior?
    No.

• What happens when you visit the Qobuz page after reboot, can you share a screenshot?
    After restarting the roon server app (in my browser with the server IP) everything gets normal.

• Can you elaborate on your network setup for me? Has any part of it recently received an update?
    My server is a Sonictransporter i5, my streamer is a Metrum Ambre, both are connected to a switch which is connected to my router. Only one thing has changed In my set up , but the problem appeared before that change so it doesn’t seems relevant. I use to have only the box of my internet provider which is a combo modem/switch/router. I bought a better router, to have a better wifi signal in my appartment for the kids, so now the router is plugged in the box and all devices are plugged on the router which also provide the WiFi. The box is now just a modem to receive the fiber signal.

• Have you tried Google or Cloudflare DNS since this issue occurred?
    No

I’ve mesures the temperature of the server’s LPS , it’s about 110/115° maximum (Fahrenheit) which is normal , so I might just let the server on 24/24 …

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.