Qobuz HiFi streaming via - music stuttering

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
HP Envy 64 bit windows

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet with Netgear GS105 Prosafe Switcher

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound Powernode2i - ethernet

Description Of Issue

Streaming only via Qobuz HIFI, music successfully streams to ouputs (speakers via Powernode2i) BUT when trying to use Roon to stream via Qobuz, a glitchy, start-stop signal, the music crashes, no seemingly link between Qobuz and Roon.

Hello @Kevin_Ewing,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having some issues getting Roon setup in your system. Let’s get to the bottom of this.

Please try the following diagnostic test to determine where in your setup this bottleneck is occurring:

A. If you do not have the application installed on your HP Envy PC, please download the “BluOS Controller” app from https://www.bluesound.com/downloads/

B. In the BluOS Controller application, add a “Local Share” folder containing a 24/192kHz WAV file for testing. If you do not have any 24/192kHz content, I have sent you a PM with a link to download a sample file.

C. Once you have added the 24/192 WAV file as a local share, attempt to play the file to the Powernode 2i using the BluOS Controller app on your HP Envy PC.

Once you have run this test, report back what the behavior of the system was and we can continue our troubleshooting from there.

-John

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.