Qobuz integration in Roon?

thank you Gert_Kopera for the lead. Got it working!

I got that message as well. I’m not using a VPN

Here’s how I got it to work:

Clear that “not available in your country” message window by clicking “sign in”

When the sign in screen loads, select the “sign up” link

After you enter your email, password, birthdate, etc. you can proceed to log in… go to your “My Profil “ to enter the gift code for 3 months of hi-res streaming…

Good luck!

1 Like

@58LesPaul on iOS or a browser?

I am logged in via iOS but can’t see where to enter the code.

I did it using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine, but it appears to work using Firefox on my ipad as well… (I get to the signup screen on iOS, but I did not sign up again)

I did not try this using the Qobuz iOS app…

Once you have been able to sign up and sign in, look for “My Profil”

Once at that screen, you should see a “Gift Code” and a “Enter a gift code” radio button

When you click on the radio button, it will give you a text box… enter CEDIA2018 as described a few posts back… then click “Confirm”

Got there. Code doesn’t work. Sigh.

Ugh… very sorry.

No problem registering and getting the CEDIA offer (thanks Gert) but I can’t pay for a download. I’m in the U.S. and Qobuz is declining my CCs and debit cards. Anyone in the U.S. able to pay for downloads?

code doesn’t work for me either …

Code worked fine but I can’t pay for a download.

Is it possible that the download portion is turned off, since they have not officially launched in US yet? I believe if you register right now you are really registering to the UK site.

1 Like

Yup, highly likely.

1 Like

Makes sense. Any ideas how I can get Qobuz into my Audio Alchemy player from my iPad? The Audio Alchemy is wifi enabled.

Thanks for the code, even worked here in Switzerland. Now playing HighRes Qobuz files over the BluOS app. Not ideal, but for the moment the best I can get (even discounted purchases are working)

So strange how some are getting the code to work. I tried an account with US IP, also tried another account with french IP (and french pages) and both say

“It seems like there’s a problem. Your code isn’t working. Please contact us at society@qobuz.com so that we can fix this.”

The code is recognized - vs typing in ASDAD - but it won’t get accepted. Maybe it has hit a cap or something.

Yes I have had a similar experience with my trial of Qobuz. While I do find Tidal slightly Rap, Pop, R&B centric, all my existing library was there, you just need to weed out the Tidal suggestions. Both seem quite transparent in quality, a good objective AB should show NULL.

Try entering the code several times. I did the samw, always got the same error. But suddenly received an email where they welcomed me.

Yep have tried many many times - always get the same message. Did you sign up, go immediately to profile and then enter the gift code? Wondering if I need to do some intermediary steps like add profile data or something.

Same thing happening to me multiple times I entered code…