Qobuz integration in Roon?

The options are there, at least:

From my Bluesound application, in Swedish, but you’ll get the picture… :slight_smile:

Different strokes for different folks… :grinning:

1 Like

how do you like the Node 2i? i’ve just added a powernode 2i to one of my systems. still early, so have not formed a strong opinion.

I like it, overall. The software is nice, stable, works well.

The embedded DAC is an A-minus, IMO. It’s good, but I prefer the sound of my Bel Canto.

I had a chance to compare the new Bel Canto e.One Stream w/ the Node 2i, in an extended listening test at home. After a week with the Stream, I was a little disappointed with the sound from the Node 2i. Enough so that I planning to take the Node 2i into my office and purchase a Stream for my home head-fi system.

That said, I would still recommend the Node 2i - the app/software was is leaps ahead of the Bel Canto offering. But, as a Roon endpoint, who cares?

1 Like

quite a difference in price between the two tho.

If Qobuz arrives I definitely won’t be switching. Qobuz has made the decision for me, since it isn’t available in Brazil. I also have the advantage of paying the equivalent of US$9 a month here for Tidal HiFi, which means I probably wouldn’t switch if Qobuz were available. Brazilians pay much less for most streaming services.

That’s the nature of audiophoolery. You pay a lot for incremental improvements after a certain point. The sound difference was real, though.

1 Like

agreed.

i didn’t realize until just now that the can belto had analog outputs as well.

It’s here, it’s working great, I’m switching between Tidal and Qobuz versions of the same album listening to both seamlessly through Roon!!! Nice job Roon team!

4 Likes

We’ll close this thread off now that Qobuz integration is here. Let the devs know how you feel about it in the Roon 1.6 Feedback Thread.

2 Likes